Friday, October 2, 2009

Web 2.0 in education

http://www.wordle.net/

The site I chose was Wordle, it allows an individual to make a word cloud based on a group of words written. A student could use a poem, a short explanation of a theory or idea, or a list of vocabulary to memorize. I have had to use wordle in high school as a study tool. We used a concept that seemed difficult to learn, but with the image of words, it was easier to remember different vocabulary for those who were visual learners.

Because this website isn't the easiest to understand from my description, I suggest you go and try to make one, search through the gallery, or look below at the example I have made from my blog.



Wordle: My blog

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I think I might have everyone make one in class next week!

    ReplyDelete