I have used this blog since my 2nd year of undergrad, and I have decided to keep it open and make it a place to reflect on all my learning experiences. So let the journey continue!
I really enjoyed your presentation Laura! The music was relaxing and the images were visually appealing and made the information more interesting. In a few cases you could have applied the temporal continuity principle better. For example, your text read "Grasses can sometime be four feet high" but the picture was of a giraffe. Though giraffes are tall...I don't think it illustrated the point. Overall this was a well-constructed presentation and I appreciate your hard work!
I really enjoyed your presentation Laura! The music was relaxing and the images were visually appealing and made the information more interesting. In a few cases you could have applied the temporal continuity principle better. For example, your text read "Grasses can sometime be four feet high" but the picture was of a giraffe. Though giraffes are tall...I don't think it illustrated the point. Overall this was a well-constructed presentation and I appreciate your hard work!
ReplyDelete