I have used this blog since my 2nd year of undergrad, and I have decided to keep it open and make it a place to reflect on all my learning experiences. So let the journey continue!
This was fabulous! The music seemed to be timed with your slides! I gather from the other postings you created original artwork! You seem to think good teaching is about inspiring and encouraging students! These core values will make a you a great teacher!
Your graphics are awesome. Did you draw them yourself? Nice music.
ReplyDeletewhy yes, yes I did. :P
ReplyDeleteI loved your images you used! The colors grabbed my attention.
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures and music! Great job :)
ReplyDeleteLaura, your "Incredibles" theme song was perfect, 'cause teachers ARE incredible! :-)
ReplyDeleteLoved your photostory!
P.S. I recognized your artwork the moment I saw it. :-)
Fabulous! Great choice in music really fits your message.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I loved the graphics and the sayings. All these things make a good teacher.
ReplyDeleteyour PhotoStory really was attention grabbing & creative! it did an "incredible" job of showing what being a teach is all about for you! =)
ReplyDeleteps - great job drawing the pictures!
The pictures were awesome and very creative. This was a great job of what teaching is to you and what you want to become.
ReplyDeleteThis was fabulous! The music seemed to be timed with your slides! I gather from the other postings you created original artwork! You seem to think good teaching is about inspiring and encouraging students! These core values will make a you a great teacher!
ReplyDelete