I have used this blog since my 2nd year of undergrad, and I have decided to keep it open and make it a place to reflect on all my learning experiences. So let the journey continue!
Laura, I like your webquest. You may want to add more graphics because some of the pages are a lot of reading without anything to break it up. Also, I noticed that none of your links were up. Good job so far!
First of all, I love the look of your webquest! It is so fitting of a Dr. Seuss theme. You have wonderful ideas and your webquest fits the highest standards of the rubric. My only suggestion would be to add a little bit more to your introduction to get the students more excited about getting to do your webquest. I love the choice roles you provided for the students as well! Great job.
Laura,
ReplyDeleteI like your webquest. You may want to add more graphics because some of the pages are a lot of reading without anything to break it up. Also, I noticed that none of your links were up. Good job so far!
First of all, I love the look of your webquest! It is so fitting of a Dr. Seuss theme. You have wonderful ideas and your webquest fits the highest standards of the rubric. My only suggestion would be to add a little bit more to your introduction to get the students more excited about getting to do your webquest. I love the choice roles you provided for the students as well!
ReplyDeleteGreat job.